- Will my contributions to Prometheus Protocols be acknowledged How
- How do I cite articles found on Prometheus Protocols
- What copyright license do you use
- Am I surrendering copyright to materials I contribute
- I’m concerned my copyright is being violated, what should I do
- Can I put a protocol into Prometheus Protocols that I have previously published in another journal or elsewhere
- How do I refer to other peoples’ images and figures I find on Prometheus Protocols
- Can I add something to Prometheus Protocols that I got from elsewhere
- Can I reuse Prometheus Protocols content elsewhere
- What do I do if I suspect plagiarism on Prometheus Protocols
Answer Yes, in addition to your user name being listed as a contributor to every page you edit (but only cited as a primary author if you actually initiated the page or protocol):
- You can include references to your papers which feature the protocols – increasing exposure and citations.
- You can create a concurrent publication on Prometheus Protocols with a related publication in a traditional print or online journal – cross referencing to a more detailed version on Prometheus Protocols may be highly beneficial subject to rights granted to other publishers.
- A citation system has been developed to ensure correct acknowledgment of contributors’ work.
Answer Towards the top left hand corner of each page is a link to ‘Cite This’ page. This link brings up all the necessary bibliographic details for the given page including; page name, initiating author, date of last revision etc. Additionally, these details are automatically formatted into various common citation styles such as APA and MLA styles for you to copy and use directly.
Please note that where a user has not specified their ‘citation name’, the automatic citation may list their name incorrectly (e.g. Joe Ecologist rather than Ecologist, J.).
Alternatively, where a reference has been provided to a paper using a described protocol, you may choose to refer to the published paper directly and note that you followed the associated protocol, as outlined on Prometheus Protocols.